Updated: 10 March 2020
Published: 15 August 2019
Craft Shtick reserves the right to change these Legal Notices on this Website at any time without notice, and by using this Website and its Content, you are agreeing to the Legal Notices as they appear, whether or not you have read them.
If you do not agree with these Legal Notices, please discontinue use of this Website.
This Website and its Content is owned by Joyce Crandell (“Company”, “Craft Shtick”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). The term “You” and “Your” refers to any users, visitors, or viewers of this Website or related social media channels.
These Legal Notices and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Craft Shtick without restriction.
All Content on this Website, including the words, information, documents, design, graphics, photographs, graphics, images, and all other information and intellectual property, registered and unregistered (“Content”) is the property of Craft Shtick and is protected by Canadian intellectual property laws.
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks (“Trademarks”) of Craft Shtick and of other persons or entities. However, the display of Trademarks on pages at this Website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party. All rights are reserved.
Information on this Website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 29, Section 30, Section 31, and Section 32 of the Copyright Act of Canada, without prior written permission from Craft Shtick.
You may link back to any blog posts or articles on this Website that are widely and publicly available, as long as you give credit by providing a do-follow hyperlink back to this Website. The hyperlink text must name the title of the post or page to which it is being linked.
Permission to use content, such as images or excerpts, shall follow the criteria set out in the Copyright And Permission For Use Policy.
You grant to Craft Shtick the license to original works you submit to our Website in order that Craft Shtick may administer our Website, for example, to copy such original works to multiple servers (e.g., backup servers). Craft Shtick claims ownership of the original works which you submit to our Website. By posting or submitting to our Website, you automatically grant Craft Shtick all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent unauthorized aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of such Content by any party for any purpose. You also agree that you shall not have any right, title, or interest in Craft Shtick’s intellectual property.
Information and Services
Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, certain links on this Website may have changed. We make no representations to the current accuracy of the information shared. All information and services on this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of fitness for a particular purpose or use, or non-infringement.
All information and services are subject to change at any time without notice.
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and services contained on this Website are accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of this information and these services; we are not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the information or services.
All information on this Website is for informational purposes only; it is not intended to provide any specific advice and is not to be relied upon. Any actions or decisions should be based on independent research and professional advice.
External Links and Software
Any and all links to third party websites are provided on this Website for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement by Craft Shtick of these websites or the material, content, or services they contain. Once you leave this Website or are redirected to a third party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Website’s Legal Notices.
Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only. We are not liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is provided with the software by the third party website.
Products and Services
We may add, delete, or change some or all of our products or services at any time without notice.
Any User-Generated Content on this Website will be publicly available to other users.
User-Generated Content means all works of authorship and other materials and intellectual property developed or provided by you or other users of our Website including, without limitation, text, graphics, illustrations, still photography, slides, audiovisual combinations, animations, sounds, music, and motion videography.
User-Generated Content shall also include any Craft Projects (as defined below) and any HTML code or other code to be used in connection with our Website. As used in this Agreement, the term “Craft Projects” means any content created by You and is submitted by You to our Sites, as well as Your name (including professional name), likeness, signature, and biographical information. Craft Projects may also include, without limitation, audio, video, and audiovisual materials, artwork, texts, graphics, instructions, photographs, and other files that you submit to our Website under this Agreement.
By submitting any content or materials to us and/or this Website, you agree to give us an unlimited license so that this content can be shared on this Website and related social media channels. This license includes your permission that your Website submission, blog comment, or such other information may be a part of the current or future existence of this Website and its Content. You are granting the right to be identified as the author of any of your contributions. You also grant full permission to use your images in the marketing of Craft Shtick Content.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with our Website any User-Generated Content that:
- You do not have the right to post, including confidential or proprietary content, material or personal or financial information of any third party;
- Is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is obscene, sexually-oriented, indecent, or otherwise in violation of any laws;
- Does not pertain directly to our Website;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, or is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s patents, trade secrets, copyrights, or trademarks (including Craft Shtick logos and other Craft Shtick trademarks) or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content, material, or information;
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities on our website;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of our Website;
- Contains hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above;
- Advertises, promotes, or solicits the distribution of coupons, eBay postings etc.;
- Advertises, promotes or solicits participation in a multi-level marketing or pyramid scheme; or
- Advertises, promotes, or solicits other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
Craft Shtick reserves the right to remove any posting, discussion, message, comment, or thread containing any of the User-Generated Content prohibited above.
Use of Website
- Not to alter or modify any part of our Website;
- Not to engage in the sale of access to our Website or any Content on our Website;
- Not to engage in the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within our Website or any Content;
- Not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of our Website or the Content therein;
- Not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses our Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Craft Shtick servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from our Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by our Website (e.g., email, comments, internal messaging system, etc) for any commercial solicitation purpose; and
- Not to solicit away from our Website, for commercial purposes, any users of our Website with respect to their Content.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Craft Shtick grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the Content, but not caches or archives of such Content. Craft Shtick reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. In your use of our Website, you will comply with all applicable laws.
Craft Shtick reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of our Website at any time. For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, see our Copyright And Permission For Use Policy.
You understand that when using our Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources and that Craft Shtick is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Craft Shtick with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Craft Shtick, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of any Content.
We may end the use, or refuse to permit the use, of any Service or Product and this Website by any person or entity, for any reason or for no reason, and without notice, at our sole discretion.
You may suspend or terminate your account or your use of our Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason.
We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, or in violation of any party’s intellectual property or these Legal Notices. We also reserve the right to remove undesirable comments or shares on this Website and social media.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of our Site at any time without notice.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRAFT SHTICK, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. CRAFT SHTICK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OUR WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE OR SERVERS, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVERS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITE. CRAFT SHTICK DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SPONSORED ACTIVITY OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND CRAFT SHTICK WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CRAFT SHTICK, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE OR SERVERS, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVERS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR CRAFT SHTICK ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CRAFT SHTICK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Our Website is controlled and offered by Craft Shtick from its facilities in Canada. Craft Shtick makes no representations that our Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use our Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Craft Shtick to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them.