Updated: 10 March 2020
Published: 22 August 2019
Craft Shtick reserves the right to change these Legal Notices on this Website at any time without notice, and by using this Website and its Content, you are agreeing to the Legal Notices as they appear, whether or not you have read them.
If you do not agree with these Legal Notices, please discontinue use of this Website.
This Website and its Content is owned by Joyce Crandell (“Company”, “Craft Shtick”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). The term “You” and “Your” refers to any users, visitors, or viewers of this Website or related social media channels.
These Legal Notices and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Craft Shtick without restriction.
- “All Content on this Website, including the words, information, documents, design, graphics, photographs, graphics, images, and all other information and intellectual property, registered and unregistered (“Content”) is the property of Craft Shtick and is protected by Canadian intellectual property laws.”
- “Information on this Website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 29, Section 30, Section 31, and Section 32 of the Copyright Act of Canada, without prior written permission from Craft Shtick.”
- “You may link back to any blog posts or articles on this Website that are widely and publicly available, as long as you give credit by providing a dofollow hyperlink back to this Website. All links are created dofollow by default. Do not manually, with a plugin, or otherwise, change a link to be nofollow. The hyperlink text must name the title of the post or page to which it is being linked.”
Social Media Sharing
We are delighted when you use any of the ideas we share on this Website.
Please share those ideas by saving images to Pinterest, or on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media that allow you to link to the original tutorial or article URL. When you share, please ensure the URL to the original tutorial or article is included.
If you create some craftwork using one of the Craft Shtick tutorials, post photos of it on your social media accounts. Use #craftshtick and @craftshtick in your description so we can see your creations.
Use Of Images, Videos, And Audio Recordings
If you would like to include a Craft Shtick image, video, or audio recording in a roundup post on your website you are free to do so, as long as the following conditions are met.
- All watermarks shall remain visible.
- Videos and audio recordings must be embedded from the source, and you must include text that clearly indicates the copyright credit is Craft Shtick. That copyright credit shall include a dofollow hyperlink back to this Website. All links are created dofollow by default. Do not manually, with a plugin, or otherwise, change a link to be nofollow. The hyperlink text must name the title of the post or page to which it is being linked.
- A maximum of one image or video or audio recording per original Craft Shtick post may be used in each of your roundup articles. If you wish to use more than one, you must first receive written permission from Craft Shtick.
- All images must include the proper coding to ensure visitors to your site cannot save the image to Pinterest or other social media, unless such saves automatically include a hyperlink back to the original article on this Website. The image must not link back to your website upon saving to Pinterest or other social media.
- The image may be used within a collage of other images that may lead back to your website when saved on Pinterest or other social media.
We always appreciate an email if you have shared our content on your blog or website. Contact us to let us know, so we can read and share it with our network, too.
If you would like to use any Craft Shtick images for your own advertising, print work etc, please contact us for rates.
Sale of Craftwork Items
Craft Shtick is pleased that individuals wish to create and sell personal craftwork items by following our tutorials. There are no laws preventing such sales, and we encourage you to create, whether for financial gain or personal pleasure.
Terms and Conditions
- Persons offering or selling Finished Products pursuant to this Copyright And Permission For Use Policy are solely responsible for complying with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Persons creating Finished Products items pursuant to this Copyright And Permission For Use Policy assume all liability and responsibility for suitability of their craftwork items and for any claim or dispute arising as a result of the sale, offer for sale and/or distribution of their items and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Craft Shtick and holders of any Third Party Rights from disputes arising from the sale, offering for sale and/or distribution of such items.
- The laws of the Province of Manitoba govern this Copyright And Permission For Use Policy. The provincial and federal courts of Manitoba, Canada will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any person who makes and sells Finished Products under this Copyright And Permission For Use Policy expressly agrees to be subject to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Manitoba. Any failure by Craft Shtick to enforce any of its rights or any Third Party Rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
For more information about using Copyright Material or any Third Party Rights, or if you have any questions regarding this Copyright And Permission For Use Policy, please contact us.